Thursday, December 28, 2023

Dreams Within Dreams


Last night, as is typical, I had multiple dreams. Three of those dreams I can distinctly remember. The final one was something I've not experienced before. In it I was in a log cabin by a mountain lake with several other people. We were sitting in a room discussing two movies we'd just watched. The two movies we were discussing were the other two dreams I was able to recall!

I've had dreams within dreams before, such as waking from a dream only to discover I'm still in another dream. Never before have dreams been a part of another dream in this way. Dreams within dreams fascinate me. I think the secondary dream is myself reaching a deeper layer of my unconscious mind. 

Dreams within dreams. Layers upon layers. It's all fascinating to ponder and explore.


This entry's image was AI-generated. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment