Monday, November 13, 2023

Dystopia

From Thursday; 2 October 2023

Several dreams last night with crumbling society and disaster on our heels.

In one, several street blocks were blocked off by abandoned vehicles; buses, cars, trucks, etc. There was just enough room in between to get through, thinking the street was passable. Once trapped inside the block gangs of dystopia marauders (think: Mad Max) attacked the car and tried to get me out and steal all my stuff.

In another I was walking down a very foreboding and dangerous alley. To get to the safer main sidewalk I had to walk a dirt path between two houses. Each yard though had large snarling dogs drooling with huge fang-like teeth.

That last one I had to calm myself down from when I woke up, telling myself it was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment